Elements & Evolution
Elements & Evolution is a spiritual astrology book for a general audience. It introduces the 4 elements (earth, water, air, fire) and how they interrelate to structure and catalyze evolution. The first half of the book details Cyclical Evolution, the great evolutionary cycle which organizes astrology. From Aries to Pisces (or Houses 1 through 12), we march through the seasons of the soul. Part 1 discusses all of the ways in which the various stages of this cycle interact. The second half of the book is called Progressive Evolution, which examines evolution in terms of consciousness. We move through elemental levels in a vertical motion of developing consciousness. The end of the book, The Spiral Stairway, synthesizes cyclical and progressive evolution to reveal a broader perspective of our spiritual development.
Elements & Evolution aims to make several contributions to the field.
- New Classification of the Elements: Water & Fire (Charged), Earth & Air (Neutral).
- Elemental Levels of Reality Physical (Earth), Emotional (Water), Mental (Air), and Soul (Fire).
- In-depth discussion of the evolutionary purpose of every aspect.
- Evolution presented cyclically (evolutionary cycle around the zodiac), and progressively (the development of consciousness).
- A comprehensive spiritual philosophy of astrology. It is suitable for all astrology students or professionals — anyone who is interested in a spiritual understanding to astrology, and seeks an overarching philosophy of evolutionary growth.
- The 4 Elements
- Neutral & Charged Elements
- The Evolutionary Cycle
- Aspects & Evolution Part 1: Oppositions & Trines
- Aspects & Evolution Part 2: Squares & Sextiles
- Aspects & Evolution Part 3: Quincunxes
- The Evolution of Consciousness
- Elemental Levels
- Liberation & Manifestation
- The Spiral Stairway
- Appendix: Complex Aspect Configurations